We are looking for up to two independent members to join our Board as a Non-Executive Director.
The Board is responsible for setting the strategic direction of Barony as well as oversight and scrutiny of performance. The role includes:
- six to eight Board meetings per annum on Thursdays at 6pm in Edinburgh
- attendance at two to three Group events
- an annual appraisal
- a commitment to undertake relevant personal development.
We are looking for independent members with skills or experience in any of the following areas:
- housing, care or public policy environment
- senior public/private general business experience
- community empowerment and tenant engagement
- social housing legal/regulatory environment.
The closing date for the vacancies is 26 January 2018.