Compliments and complaints
We do all we can to get it right first time – but we know sometimes that’s not the case.
If we don’t get things right, we’ll listen and learn to stop it happening again. If you’re unhappy with any of our services then let us know.
Our complaints policy follows the Scottish Public Service Ombudsman complaint handling model.
If your complaint is about one of our care services, you can also complain directly to the Care Inspectorate.
We also want to hear from you if we’ve gone that extra mile to help. Fill in our form to tell us about the great service you've received.
How do I make a complaint?
Stage 1 complaints
- talk to a member of staff
- visit our offices and speak to a member of staff
- report it on My Barony
- call us on 0345 140 7777
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 2 complaints
- email us at email@example.com
- write to us at Group Complaints Team, Wheatley House, 25 Cochrane Street, Glasgow, G1 5HL.
We collect information about the complaints we receive and use this feedback to help improve our services.
You can find information below about the number of complaints received and the type of complaints we received for quarter 1 of 2018/2019.