Register for My Barony
Your handy guide to registering for My Barony. It only takes a few minutes.
Once you're registered you can securely login to My Barony and do your business with us at a time and place to suit you. Here are all the things you can do using a My Barony account:
- check your rent balance
- view recent payments and charges
- make payments to rent
- request a repair for your home, choosing an appointment that suits you
- change your repair appointment if your circumstances change
- and keep tabs on a range of other services, including welfare advice and reporting environmental issues.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started with My Barony:
- you’ll need your 10-digit registration code. If you don’t have it, ask your housing officer, pop into 62 North Bridge Street, Bathgate, EH48 4PP or give us a call on 0345 140 7777.
- you’ll also need your rent reference number. You’ll find it on your rent card. If you don’t have your card, speak to your housing officer or give us a call.
Three easy steps to create a My Barony account:
- enter your email address and create a password
- you’ll receive an email from us with an activation link
- click on this link within 24 hours, to activate your login details.
- Login with your email address and password
- put in your 10-digit registration code and your rent reference number
- click on Go to My Account.
- Check we have the right contact details for you.
Can I register for a My Barony account without an email address?
To create a My Barony account you'll need an email address.
Don't have an email address? Websites such as Google, Yahoo or MSN offer email services.
What do I do if I haven't activated my login details within 24 hours?
If you haven't activated your login details within 24 hours, you can request a new one by clicking 'Need to activate your account?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to activate your account.
If you have activated your account, you'll receive a forgotten password link.
What do I do if I have forgotten or want to change my password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking ‘Forgotten your password?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
If you've not activated your account, you'll receive an activate your account link.
What to do if I'm still having trouble registering
- Before you start, make sure you have read through the useful guides on this page and you have everything you need to get started handy
- Follow the three easy steps to create My Barony account
- Check the frequently asked questions above to see if they help you
- If you're needing some extra help, get in touch we can help. Call us on 0345 140 7777.