- Staff Nurse
- Location: Fullarton ARBD Service
- Duration: Permanent
- Hours: 37 hrs per week
- Salary: £37,890.
Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives? Why not join Wheatley Care? We offer excellent benefits including 7.6 weeks’ annual leave, a staff discount scheme an occupational pension, health plan and friendly policies.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team and become part of a leading care and support provider across central Scotland
- You will be a first level nurse and will coordinate personalised plans to deliver safe and effective care to people we work for who have ARBD, and associated health conditions.
- You will be working in a holistic and personalised way, you will ensure the people we work for receive the necessary care and support to enjoy the highest possible quality of life, recovery and level of independence
- You will be required to become a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme for Adults
- You will have flexibility to work various shift patterns including sleepover, nightshifts and weekends.
In this flexible role you will work directly with the people we work for, supporting them to make positive changes in their life and be part of their community.
You will work within the Fullarton Service is recruiting staff nurses and bank nurses for our purpose-built service providing specialist care and support to 22 individuals with Alcohol Related Brain Damage (ARBD). The award-winning service opened in December 2013 in the Tollcross area of Glasgow.
For an application pack and detailed job profile please use the links below, call 0141 274 6555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to have an informal chat about the role call Liz Smith on 0141 274 7357 or Pamela McCarthy on 0141 274 8020.
Closing date: 13 April 2020.