Reporting anti-social behaviour

We all want to live a quiet and peaceful life in our homes. No one should have to put up with being abused, harassed or living next to a noisy or nuisance neighbour.

We take all anti-social complaints seriously and we’ll act quickly.

How do I report anti-social behaviour?

You should report any incident about you, or a member of your household, to your housing officer. They'll record it and investigate according to our anti-social behaviour policy.

Your housing officer might speak with other neighbours to see if they have been affected, but we'll never tell people who made the complaint. We’ll speak with the person reported and take any appropriate action. We won’t tell the person who made the complaint.

You can report it on My Barony, by using our online form or by calling us on 0345 140 7777.

Don't have an account yet? Sign up for My Barony. It's safe and secure, and it only takes a few minutes.

If you have a serious or urgent problem about Barony tenants:

What happens if the anti-social behaviour doesn’t stop?

Our neighbour relations officers are on hand to deal with more serious types and persistent cases of anti-social behaviour. Officers work closely with Police Scotland and Barony's legal team. We can issue warnings and, as a last resort, help prepare legal action.